Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's About That Time Again!

WHOOP!!! We are getting prepared for the trip this coming summer and I figured it might be time to start updating everyone on the progress. So far we have decided on the topic...(but I'm gonna keep it a secret for now) and have an idea of the date. Still working on that one. We plan to have a dinner sometime for all interested in coming with us to teach/aid with VBS. So if you are interested let me or Joanie know and we will get you all the info you need. This is NOT a commitment...just if you are INTERESTED. So even if you decide it's not for you..no worries. If you are interested in donating to help this mission just let me know and I can give you more information and share some of the amazing things experienced this last summer. The plan is to start accepting donations won't be until after the new year. I wrote a journal of the trip so if you're interested in reading that I am trying to get a copy typed up hopefully very very soon. OH! if you didn't know already pics of the trip are up on facebook. If you don't have a facebook but would like to view them I'll try to find an alternative way to get them to you. Any questions please ask. Of corse we ask that you please pray for this mission and that we spread the True Gospel to all who will listen.

God Bless.
Romans 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment