Friday, March 25, 2016

New way to donate

So I was blessed with some special ladies from my congregation who put together an online Jamberry Nail Wrap party. We raised $151 toward my plane ticket! After experiencing the Jamberry company and their awesome products, I decided to become a consultant. ALL of my commission until June 4th will go toward my trip. So here's the thing, if you want to help but can't financially, or if you already donated and want to help in an additional way, HOST A PARTY! I basically do all the work. All you do is invite your friends, participate in the games, and win free Hostess prizes. And the best part....you can do this anywhere! All you need is an internet connection or WiFi. If you're interested please comment, send me a personal FB message, or text me! I'd love to tell you more about the products and how you can host a party.  (Or you can just buy products directly! You give by getting!)
Also, I'm selling stamps on eBay. Which you can purchase or tell your friends about.

The links to each option mentioned above is listed below and is on the left hand side of my blog. 
karisaholland.jamberry.com
www.facebook.com/karisaholland.jamberry
www.facebook.com/karisa.holland
http://www.ebay.com/usr/karisa

No comments:

Post a Comment